2020 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE CROSS
THE 2020 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE CROSS BALTIMORE DEALERSHIP.
JERRY’S MITSUBISHI IS YOUR DEALERSHIP FOR THE 2020 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE CROSS.
Looking for information on the new 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross in Baltimore near Towson and Essex Maryland? You came to the right place, this page is made just for those specific reasons, to give you information about this car and show you our available inventory. This page will answer our frequently asked questions about the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross. If you have any additional questions, please contact us today! You can also come in and test drive any of the trims we have in stock, including the ES, LE, SE and SEL. We have many finance options and lease options available for our customers.
We are located at 1906 East Joppa Road in Baltimore, Maryland exit 30B off 695.
The 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is a stunningly designed CUV that balances style and value effortlessly. The Eclipse Cross slots perfectly in between the Outlander and Outlander Sport in terms of size, and it features a sharp, chiseled aesthetic that’s unlike anything else in the Mitsubishi lineup! The Eclipse Cross is available in a variety of colors, including a new premium hue designed specifically for this new model, Red Diamond, paying homage to the company’s classic three-diamond logo.
Inside, you’ll find luxury appointments such as available leather heated front and rear seats, dual-zone climate control, and a dual-pane panoramic moonroof! A modern interior offers intuitively placed controls and room for up to five passengers. Nine reclining positions let passengers find their optimal comfort level, while dual -zone auto climate control enables the driver and front passenger to set their preferred temperatures.
TECHNOLOGY AND PERFORMANCE:
The 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is available with Mitsubishi’s Super All-Wheel Control (S-AWC) system. You’ll never again have to worry about getting stuck in inclement weather during a Baltimore, Maryland winter.
All Eclipse Cross models are powered by a 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, good for a combined 27 mpg in ES 1.5T models. Inside, you’ll never have to take your eyes off the road, thanks to an available heads-up display unit (HUD). You’ll also never be at a loss when it comes to entertainment, thanks to the 7” Smartphone Link Thin Display Audio System featuring both Apple Carplay and Android Auto. Plus, you’re set for the cold weather with standard heated power side-view mirrors and an available heated steering wheel.
The 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross features a variety of available state-of-the-art safety technologies, including Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM), Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Forward Collision Mitigation, and a Rearview Backup Camera. On top of that, you can take comfort in the fact that every Eclipse Cross comes standard with seven airbags. It also features:
- Multi-View Camera System: The available feature displays views from front, rear, and side cameras, which can be seen from a bird’s-eye view and multiple angles. Choose which combination to see using the intuitive touchscreen display.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Radar technology measures distances between the Eclipse Cross and vehicles ahead, so you can maintain a safe driving distance.
- Fog Lights and LED Running Lights: Standard fog lights improve the view ahead in the snow or rain, while LED running lights maximize visibility.
- Blind Spot Warning and Lane Change Assist: Visual and audible warnings reveal when a vehicle is approaching or in your blind spot. A warning light on the side mirror will blink, and three beeps will alert you when the turn signal is on, to indicate changing lanes is unsafe.
- Lane Departure Warning: This is an available feature that uses an onboard camera to detect whether the vehicle is leaving a lane, providing an audible and visual warning.
- Rain-Sensing Wipers: Turn this on as soon as it starts raining, and adjust your speed based on the intensity of the rainfall.
Auto High Beam Headlights: These automatically switch between high and low beams when vehicles are detected ahead.
- Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution body: Crumple zones route and absorb energy in case of a high-impact collision; side-impact door beams and strategic reinforcements improve stability.
Most trims get a comfortable 26 mpg city, 29 mpg highway, and 27 mpg combined.The 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is equipped with a 15.8-gallon fuel tank. On the ES 1.5T, a 16.6-gallon tank is included.
The latest model of the Mitsubishi Eclipse has a 105.1-inch wheelbase. Its overall length comes in at 173.4 inches, and the overall width is 71.1 inches. Overall height is 66.5 inches, except for the ES 1.5T, which comes in at 66.3 inches in height and offers 8.0 inches of ground clearance. Most trims have a clearance of 8.5 inches.
The Eclipse Cross offers 1,500 pounds of towing capacity; trailer tongue weight is 150 pounds. Weight varies by trim, but the vehicle tops out at 3,516 pounds, with a gross vehicle weight rating of 4,630 pounds.
Either 225/55R18 or 215/70R16 all-season tires are featured. Different trims offer alloy, black alloy, or two-tone alloy wheels.
AVAILABLE MODELS AND TRIMS:
There are four available trim lines for the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross in Baltimore County, Maryland. Mitsubishi wanted to make sure that they gave you plenty of choices for this vehicle. As a leading local Mitsubishi dealership, we want you to help you make the absolute best choice of which trim best fits your wants needs and desires:
2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross ES
2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross LE
2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross SE
2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross SEL
Package options, in addition to the available trims, including all-weather, cargo, chrome, garnish, and LED illumination packages. A towing package is also available. For your convenience, you can order accessories individually, including pumper protectors, mud guards, cargo mats, roof rack crossbars, tow hitches, and more.
BUY OR LEASE TODAY FROM JERRY’S MITSUBISHI
We are a Mitsubishi dealership Essex, Towson, Perry Hall, and Baltimore depend on for the latest models, service, parts, and specials. Visit our showroom or call 410-661-9100 to learn more about the new Mitsubishi Eclipse.